Tiger Cubs, Cub Scouts, and Webelos Scouts may complete requirements in a family, den, pack, school, or community environment. Tiger Cubs must work with their parents or adult partners. Parents and partners do not earn loops or pins.
Complete these three requirements:
- Develop a list of jobs you can do around the home. Chart your progress for one week.
- Make a poster showing things that you can do to be a good citizen.
- Participate in a family, den, or school service project.
Earn the Citizenship belt loop, and complete five of the following requirements:
- Interview someone who has become a naturalized citizen. Give a report of your interview to your den or family.
- Write a letter to your newspaper about an issue that concerns you. Send your letter by mail or e-mail.
- Create a collage about America.
- Make a list of items to check for a home safety or energy audit and then inspect your home. Talk with your parent or adult partner about correcting any problems you find.
- Visit your local site of government. Interview someone who is involved with the governmental process.
- Visit a courtroom and talk with someone who works there.
- Go to the polls with your parents when they vote. Talk to them about their choices.
- Take part in a parade with your den or pack.
- List ways you can recycle various materials and conserve and protect the environment.
- Attend a community event or visit a landmark in your community.
|Worksheets for use in working on these requirements:||Word Format||PDF Format|